Sunday, June 27, 2010
This group of worker's rowhouses on Brock just north of Queen appear to be in a sad state of repair as of April 1938. They were probably built in the 1880's and by the time these photos were taken already 50-60 years old.
The S/E corner of Dundas and Brock in 1927. George Stirrett and Son Hardware store, sellers of hardware, paint, oils and auto accessories. Note the single gas pump by the curb to the left hand side of the photo.
The S/E corner of Dundas W. and Chesnut in 1937 when this was known as the Ward. Toronto's