The Ford Hotel stood on the N/E corner of Bay and Dundas. Built in 1928 it was demolished in 1973 and replaced by the Atrium on Bay. In it's later years, The Toronto Star called it the "rendezvous of choice for couples pursuing an illicit affair
The south side of Edward Street just east of Bay in 1937. The old Ford Hotel can be seen behind.